Saturday, September 6, 2008

Urgent Prayer

Hello dear friends. I need your prayers big time right now. This morning I was unfortunate enough to have my laptop and all of my money stolen from me as I was leaving my house. This was not a random act- it was deliberately planned after weeks of careful tracking on the part of the attackers.

Both Roman and I lost alot from the experience- I lost my memories. but Roman was the most unfortunate as he lost his passport- the only true key to the rights of our nationality while abroad. At this moment we are not sure how things will proceed, but we are ¨Walking in faith,¨and hopeful that our situation will work out in the best way possible for everyone involved.

Please be in deep prayer for us in this time as we continue to sort out the details and make crucial decisions at a very crucial time.

Our families have been notified of the event, and we are now waiting to see what our counterparts in the US and Costa Rica will advise for our next steps. We appreciate your concern, and would appreciate emails of support and prayers at this time.

Morgan morgan_a_smith@yahoo.com
and
Roman bradymusic@gmail.com

No comments: