Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving with Sally and Crosby in Portete, Costa Rica!


Sally's pie spread...I was spoiled with my choice of Apple, Pecan, or Pumpkin!


Crosby and Sally, my dear friends in Limon. Sally is a missionary from Kentucky that found love in Limon and decided to stay.



The rest of the holiday party (clockwise): Me, Crosby's sister Marcia, her husband George, and their friend Verona. Sadly, you can't see Florence, who is taking the picture.




The party crew.





Gobble gobble (courtesy of the Dollar Tree in Kentucky!)




Crosby starts on a second plate of holiday tastiness.


Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!
I hope you all got to spend lots of time with your families, enjoying delicious food. As you can see, I was well taken care of for the holiday this year. I even got to call home and talk to my whole family for hours! This was certainly one holiday I'll never forget.




No comments: